Generous donations from animal lovers like you are what keep our charity running.
We use your donations to pay for veterinary care, food, and housing for pets that are being fostered. We are all volunteers, so we have virtually no administrative costs. Approximately 90 per cent of our money goes directly to animal care.
Charity Registration #869125294RR0001
Animalert does NOT:
- receive government funding
- solicit by phone or door-to-door
- sell or trade a donor’s name
- use professional fund raisers
Here's how you can donate:
Through CanadaHelps.org: Donate Online Today!
Make a bigger impact and help us by setting up automatic monthly donations. You can do so through the CanadaHelps.org website by choosing the "Monthly" option under "Donation Amount".
Mail a Cheque
You can send a cheque made out to "Animalert" and receive a tax receipt (for donations over $10) in the mail.
PO Box 24042
Remember Us in Your Will
Please consider including Animalert Pet Adoptions in your estate planning.
With help from you, hundreds of London and area’s homeless animals will get started on a new and better life. They will benefit from your foresight for years to come.
Here’s what you can do:
- Prepare a Will
- Leave a Gift in your will naming Animalert Pet Adoptions Inc. as a beneficiary
- Also indicate a Donation Option for the gift: either a specific dollar amount OR the asset balance (or portion thereof) of your RRIF, RRSP, company pension plan, life insurance policy, equity investment, etc.
Don't wait, ask your estate planner, lawyer or financial advisor to put in place your very own Endowment Plan for Companion Animals®.
An extra special “Thank you” from the volunteers of Animalert.